it's a gift I'm giving myself....
http://www.bigdayout.com/melbourne.php
it's a gift I'm giving myself....
http://www.bigdayout.com/melbourne.php
Alot of folks don't realize that Jan 26th down there is like July 26th here...the seasons are opposite. That'd be fun..but gotta wait til next year for PJ to play it..
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
yup.. but I'll be there for 2 years in a row.. so I'm pumped for it, it'll be exciting..
I'm also getting a birthday gift from my mom to see Rise Against! in March.. that'll be fun..
I was in the outback for a couple weeks in 1992...it's different.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
please say for the better.. i'm 15 months strong haha
I'd say in the cities it's for the better...but I never saw a city...I slept in a hole for 2 weeks...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks